Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chasing Dreams while Eating Well

Hi! My name is Kathryn and I just graduated from Syracuse University. I graduated with a BS in Biology and am staying in the area to get my MS in Nutrition. I have been reading blogs related to food and exercise for 6 months now and am ready to start my own.

I am engaged to my wonderful Fiance Greg and we will be getting married June 26, 2010. We just moved in together and while I will be studying he will be looking for a job in the Sports Industry since he recently graduated with a BS in sports management.

This blog will document me trying to eat healthier and maintain an exercise schedule.

I have celiac disea (gluten intolerant) and I teach an exercise class called willPower & Grace.

As you can see my life is headed into a new phase and I thought it would be fun for you to follow with me. :)

3 comments:

  1. hey girl. go to graduatemeghann.com and do a keyword search for "blogging 101" that should help you get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Brittany Watzka sent me your way. Your blog is great! Keep it up, you'll be so glad you did. I started blogging when I first got engaged and loved how many great blogger brides I met and found amazing ideas. I read a lot of seebriderun.com which is actually Caitlin from Healthy Tipping Point when she was planning her wedding and staying healthy and fit (that girl is amazing).

    You'll find that the blogging world is awesome!! Welcome to our world :) So glad you joined!

    Check me out at http://www.teamgiles.com

    xoxo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm following you!!

    ReplyDelete